- On the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone, click Options.
- Depending on the theme on the BlackBerry smartphone, you may need to click Settings first.
- click Advanced Options.
- Click Service Book.
- Locate the service book associated with the BlackBerry Internet Service account.
- The BlackBerry Internet Service service books are named after the associated email accounts.
- Examples: "account name"[CMIME] or "account name" [CICAL].
- Click the service book and select Delete.
- When prompted to confirm, click Delete.