Beginning December 7, the HTC Radar 4G will receive a software update to Windows Mobile 7.10 to improve performance and stability.
New Features & Improvements
The update to Mango Windows Mobile 7.10 has the following features and improvements:
- Can now download and customize ring tones.
- Resolves errors with Visual Voicemail.
Check for software update
You may check your phone settings to see if it has received the software update. To check for updates, follow these steps:
- From the Start screen, swipe left.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap about.
- Tap More info.
- OS Version will show the current software for device.
Download software update
After receiving a notification that you received the update, you may download the update. To download, follow these steps:
- Connect the device to a computer using a USB cable. Zune should automatically open once the device is connected. If you do not have Zune installed on the computer, a pop-up should prompt you to download and install it.
- Wait for Zune to finish checking for updates.
- Click the Update Now button to begin the update process.
- Once the update is complete, click Finish.