Learn how to change your phone number. There are a few reasons why you might want to change your wireless number, such as if you're receiving someone else's phone calls or if you recently moved.
- T-Mobile charges a $15 fee to change your phone number.
- Changing your mobile number will delete all voicemail messages. You will need to set up a new voicemail box for your new number. See phone how tos for voicemail access steps.
- Phone number changes can take up to 4 hours to be complete.
- Landline carriers caller ID systems can take up to 3 days to show the correct calling information.
- It may take up to 3 days to be able to access My T-Mobile, using your new mobile number.
To change your phone number, contact T-Mobile Customer Service.