Learn how to buy a T-Mobile SIM starter kit. SIM starter kits include a SIM card, and can be purchased through online, over the phone, or at a T-Mobile retail location.
If you need to know what type of SIM card you need, check out About SIM cards.
Purchase a SIM starter kit on My T-Mobile
Currently, postpaid customers cannot purchase replacement SIM cards through My T-Mobile.
You can purchase a SIM kit for a new line:
- Log on to My T-Mobile.
- Click SHOP.
- Click the SHOP ACCESSORIES button.
- Click PHONES.
- Scroll down past the phones, and click the appropriate SIM card:
- T-Mobile SIM Starter Kit
- T-Mobile SIM Starter Kit - Micro SIM
- T-Mobile SIM Starter Kit - Nano SIM
- Click the BUY NOW button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to purchase your SIM card.
Purchase a Pay in Advance (PIA) SIM card online
If you are Pay in Advance customer and need to purchase a replacement SIM card or a SIM card activation kit, follow these steps:
- Go to http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/.
- Highlight SHOP, and click the BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE link.
- Under the desired SIM card, select ADD TO CART.
- Click PURCHASE YOUR ITEMS.
- Review your items.
- Click CHECK OUT when ready.
- Fill out your shipping details.
- Fill out payment details. The order confirmation will be provided once payment has been approved.
Call Customer Care
Contact us though Customer Care to request that we mail you a SIM card or starter kit.
Purchase a SIM card from a T-Mobile retail location
Find the nearest store using our Store Locator. We encourage you to call the store closest to you to check SIM Starter Kit availability and pricing.