Learn how to buy a T-Mobile SIM starter kit. SIM starter kits include a SIM card, and can be purchased through online, over the phone, or at a T-Mobile retail location.
If you need to know what type of SIM card you need, check out About SIM cards.
Purchase a SIM starter kit on My T-Mobile
Currently, postpaid customers cannot purchase replacement SIM cards through My T-Mobile.
You can purchase a SIM kit for a new line:
- Log on to My T-Mobile.
- Click SHOP.
- Click the SHOP ACCESSORIES button.
- Click PHONES.
- Scroll down past the phones, and click the appropriate SIM card:
- T-Mobile SIM Starter Kit
- T-Mobile SIM Starter Kit - Micro SIM
- T-Mobile SIM Starter Kit - Nano SIM
- Click the BUY NOW button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to purchase your SIM card.
Call Customer Care
Contact us though Customer Care to request that we mail you a SIM card or starter kit.
Purchase a SIM card from a T-Mobile retail location
Find the nearest store using our Store Locator. We encourage you to call the store closest to you to check SIM Starter Kit availability and pricing.