Learn more about about Call Hold and Call Waiting.
Call Holding and Call Waiting details
See Change rate plan or services from My T-Mobile to add features or services.
- Call Hold and Call Waiting are used together.
- If you receive an additional incoming call when a call is already in progress, a tone notifies of the second incoming call.
- You can place the current call on hold and answer the second incoming call without dropping the first call.
- You can switch between the calls.
- You can "mute" a call by placing the caller on hold.
- Airtime is charged for both completed calls.
- All overage charges are billed according to your rate plan overage charges.
- Minutes are deducted from your rate plan bucket of minutes.