The Comm Manager on the T-Mobile Wing manages device connections, such as Wi-Fi®, GPRS, Bluetooth, and ActiveSync. The Comm Manager acts as a central switch that turns on and turns off features.
Refer to the following information to see what each option does:
- Phone: The Phone option turns on and turns off the GSM radio. This controls the connection to the T-Mobile voice network. Tap Settings, Phone to turn the radio on or off.
- Wi-Fi: The Wi-Fi option turns on and turns off the Wi-Fi radio. Tap Settings, Wi-Fi to configure Wi-Fi on your device. See Setting up Wi-Fi for more information.
- Data connection: The Data Connection option disconnects an active data connection, such as GPRS or EDGE.
- ActiveSync: The ActiveSync option controls when your device synchronizes data with your computer or server.
- Bluetooth: The Bluetooth option turns on and turns off Bluetooth connectivity. TapSettings, Bluetooth to configure Bluetooth on your device. See Setting up Bluetooth for more information.
- DirectPush: The DirectPush option allows you to automatically receive e-mail in your inbox.
- Vibrate/Ringer: The Vibrate/Ringer option places your device in vibrate/mute mode with one touch.
- Beam: The Beam option turns on and turns off infrared connections.