Learn how to troubleshoot problems with sending or receiving picture messages.
To troubleshoot problems with sending or receiving picture messages, follow these steps:
Important: This function may not be available on tablet devices. Check the User Manual of your device for details.
- Make sure you can access Mobile Web through your device. If not, refer to Cannot access a web page.
- If the device is connected to Wi-Fi, turn off the Wi-Fi connection. Refer to the device's user manual for instructions.
- Try to send a picture message to your own mobile number.
- Delete old messages or message threads from your device.
Note: For Android phones, also clear the message cache by going into Settings, Applications, Manage Applications, Messages, Clear Cache.
- Turn the device off and then back on again.
- Try to send a picture message to your own mobile number again.
- If you're still experiencing issues with picture messaging, please contact T-Mobile.