Issues with no or poor signal can be caused by coverage, your location, handset or SIM card issues.
To troubleshooting this issue, follow these steps:
- Turn your device completely off and then back on.
- If available on your device, set the device to connect to GSM only by selecting Settings, Wireless & Network, Mobile Networks, Network Mode, GSM only.This confirms that the issue is only on the 3G or 4G network. If you still have no signal on the GSM network, change this setting back to GSM / WCDMA auto.
- Make sure your device is not set to airplane or flight mode. Refer to the device's user manual for instructions.
- If you are in an area where you normally get service, perform a manual network select. Refer to the device's user manual for instructions.
Note: You can enter your exact physical location in the Personal Coverage Check to determine the level of signal you should expect.
- If you’re still experiencing poor signal, please contact T-Mobile for further troubleshooting.