For your convenience, there are a few ways for you to access copies of previous bills:
- Your last 12 statements are available for printing on My T-Mobile.
- Your most recent bill may be requested through the automated system by dialing 611.
- Copies of your last three statements are free and available at any T-Mobile-owned retail store with a government-issued photo ID.
- Based on your account type, Customer Care will provide one free reprint per calendar year. Each additional copy will be assessed a $5 fee.
- Paperless Billing customers are ONLY eligible for bill reprints if the statement is no longer available on My T-Mobile.
- Bill reprints are not permitted through Customer Care if you've changed your address in the last 30 days.
- For your confidentiality, reprints cannot be faxed or emailed.
For reprints older than 12 months:
- You must contact Customer Care.
- Billing statements are only available for up to seven years.
To get a previous bill from the last 12 months, perform the following steps:
- Log in to My T-Mobile.
- Under Manage, select Billing & Payments.
3. Navigate to the bill you would like to view using the right arrow, then select View bills.
4. Select Print format to open your bill in a printer friendly version.
5. Click Print.