Find answers to commonly asked questions about Visual Voicemail.
What can I do with VVM?
- View a list of voicemail messages.
- Listen to voicemail messages in any order.
- Reply to voicemail messages with one touch via phone, text message, or email.
- Manage voicemail message inbox.
- Save voicemail audio files to the phone.
- Send and share voicemail audio files via email
How long can I save a Visual Voicemail message?
Visual Voicemail messages can be stored on your memory card. For steps, download your user manual from the Phones page.
Will I receive a text message when I get a new Visual Voicemail?
No. You receive a reel-to-reel message waiting indicator (MWI).
Can I bypass the Visual Voicemail greeting and help prompts?
To skip the voicemail greeting and/or help prompts, press the pound (#) key at any time. This takes you directly to the beep prompt where you can leave a voicemail message.
When I delete a Visual Voicemail message, does it delete on the normal voicemail system?
Yes. When Visual Voicemail messages are deleted on the handset, the voicemail system will delete the message when the voicemail system syncs with the handset. This is done when new messages are received or when you Synchronize Voicemails via the Menu in the Visual Voicemail Inbox.