Learn how to participate in the Support Community by asking questions, answering questions posted by other members, and adding friends.
Ask a question
To ask a question in the Community, follow these steps:
- Try searching for your answer in T-Mobile Support before posting a question.
- If you are not able to find an answer, navigate to the place you want to post your question.
- Click the Content tab.
- Under the ACTIONS, click Start a discussion.
- Give your discussion a title and ask your question in the body.
- Check the Mark this discussion as a Question box.
- If you want to start a discussion that is not a question, uncheck this option.
- Click Post.
Reply to a question
To reply to a question, follow these steps:
- When viewing a Community discussion, click Reply below the post you want to reply to.
- Type your response and click Add Reply.
To follow a Community member, follow these steps:
Tip: You can only add friends when you are logged in to the Community from a desktop computer.
- Click the username of the person you want to follow.
- Click the Follow button. Congrats! You are now friends.
Tip: To stop following someone, click the button and click Stop Following.