Find answers to commonly asked questions about 411 directory assistance.
How do I reach a live operator for directory assistance?
To reach a live operator for directory assistance from your T-Mobile phone, dial 411, and then press send.
Note: In most cases, 411 & More has been automatically added to your phone book as a service to you. From your phone book, you can select the link and your phone will dial 411 for you.
What services are offered as a part of 411 & More?
411 & More application offers local and national listings. Enhanced services include:
- Movie listings: Show times, theater locations, movie titles, ratings, and brief reviews.
- Weather: Extended forecasts for major cities nationwide.
- Horoscopes: Birthdays and daily horoscopes for all of the zodiac signs.
- Sports: Professional and college sports scores including innings; quarters or periods; and final games scores.
- Restaurant listings: Receive locations and even service ratings for restaurants within many metropolitan cities.
- Stock quotes: Receive equities, indices, and Mutual Fund security quotes. Stock quotes are delayed up to 20 minutes.
How much does each 411 call cost? How many listings are available per call?
Each 411 call costs up to $1.99 plus airtime. Three directory listings are included per call. Enhanced listings include movie listings, weather, horoscopes, sport scores, stock quotes, and restaurant reviews.
Who can call 411? Do I need to be on a special rate plan?
411 service is available on all T-Mobile phones, regardless of the rate plan.
How do I call a 411 operator from within t-zones?
To call a 411 operator from within the main t-zones page, select the category or listing desired, and then select 411 & More.
NOTE: You'll be provided with additional information on 411 services and a link to connect to a live 411 operator who is ready to help you. Each call costs up to $1.99 plus airtime.