- Mobile HotSpot not charged
- Defective battery
- Defective router
To troubleshoot the issue, follow these steps:
- Powercycling the Mobile HotSpot is a way customers can some times resolve this issue.
- Take the battery out of the device and inspect it for damage: missing contacts, swelling, or other physical problems that would prevent it from sitting properly in the battery well. If the battery shows damage, then it will need to be replaced.
- Inspect the phone for signs of physical damage.
- Plug in the USB cable to the router and the other end in to the computer.
- It can take up to 20 minutes for a charging indication if the battery is completely depleted.
- If you are able to get online you may want to check out support documentation or post any issues encountered on prior to calling in.
- If the device does not begin charging and then power on, contact Technical Care for further assistance.