If you have a Windows Phone 7 device, you’ll need the Zune software to move music, videos, and pictures between your phone and computer. If you don’t have the Zune software on your computer yet, go to www.zune.net to download and install it.
After setting up Zune on your computer, choose what you want to sync with your phone.
- Connect your phone to your computer using the supplied USB cable. Zune automatically opens on your computer, if you haven't opened it.
- If connecting the device for the first time, the Zune software will prompt you to configure the device.
- Click collection on top of the Zune screen.
- Under collection you can choose the type of media you want to sync to your phone. Files must be imported to Zune before they can be transfered to your device.
- Choose the items you want to send to your phone, and then drag them to the phone icon at the bottom-left corner of the Zune screen.
- To transfer files from your phone to your computer, click phone at the top of the Zune screen.
- Under phone you can choose the type of media you want to sync to your computer.
- Choose the items you want to send to your computer, and then drag them to the computer icon at the bottom-left corner of the Zune screen.