Use the following steps to determine how to resolve issues with a trackball or trackpad:
- Remove and re-insert the battery.
- Attempt to scroll left to right and up and down.
- If the trackball / trackpad works, the issue has been resolved.
- If the trackball / trackpad feels physically obstructed, refer customers to a retail location.
- Using Desktop Manager, back up the information on the device.
- Re-install the device software.
- Test the trackball / trackpad before restoring your personal information.
- If the issue is resolved, perform a Custom Restore of important information only.
- If the issue is not resolved, please Contact Us for additional troubleshooting.