- If necessary, download BlackBerry Desktop Manager from http://www.t-mobile.com/bbupgrade. See: Install BlackBerry Desktop Manager 6.0 - BlackBerry devices (All)
- Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer and open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
- Click on the Device menu and selsct Update my device, as in the following image:
- A dialog box appears and indicates that there are no BLackberry Device Software updates available. Click View other versions in the lower left corner, as in the following image:
- The checkbox for the curently installed version is selected and in the Available Versions list. Click the Install button, as in the following image:
- Select the checkboxes for the appropriate update options and click the Install Update button, as in the following image: