If you forgot your MOTOBLUR account password, it can be reset. Do not master reset the device until you try to sign in to their MOTOBLUR account. To reset the password using myMOTOBLUR, follow these steps:
- From a computer, go to www.mymotoblur.com.
- Click Forgot Password.
- From the pop-up window, enter the e-mail address that was used to create MOTOBLUR account.
- Click Continue.
- Check your e-mail account. An e-mail will arrive with a link and instructions on how to reset the password.
- Click the link listed in the e-mail to access the myMOTOBLUR Web page.
- Confirm the e-mail address listed is correct.
- Enter a new password.
- Click Submit.
Note: If the e-mail address you used to set up the MOTOBLUR account is invalid, then you can contact T-Mobile to send you the password to the account.