Paperless Billing is a service that allows T-Mobile subscribers to receive their billing information online rather than in a printed, paper format. Paperless Billing subscribers will opt not to receive a paper bill in the mail and will instead receive an e-mail notification each month directing them to view and pay their bill online at the My T-Mobile Web site.
Paperless Billing is not available to certain types of accounts (such as government, business). T-Mobile must receive full payment on at least one bill before you are eligible. A My T-Mobile account and a Primary Account Holder are required to take advantage of Paperless Billing.
To sign up for Paperless Billing, perform the following steps:
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in. For more information, go to How do I log in to My T-Mobile?
- On My T-Mobile, select Your Profile.
- Under Billing Delivery Option, click the Paperless Billing (FREE) link to begin the registration process.
- Enter the e-mail address you want used for your bill reminder. You will also be notified by text message when your bill is available.
- Read and acknowledge the Paperless Billing Terms & Conditions.
- Click the Sign Up button to apply the changes to your account.
NOTE: You can enroll all of your accounts in Paperless Billing, as long as they are eligible for the service. For more information, go to the current service restrictions.
Monthly Paperless Billing e-mail notifications will notify you that your latest bill is available to view online at My T-Mobile and will include a link to view the site.
Your bill will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add email@example.com to your list of safe e-mail contacts to ensure these messages go to your inbox and do not get routed to your junk mail folder.
T-Mobile offers a variety of ways to pay your bill. Log in to My T-Mobile and click the Pay Now button under your Bill summary. You will have the option to make a one-time payment, or set up EasyPay, our automatic monthly payment service.
Paperless Billing is a service offered free of charge to qualified T-Mobile subscribers.
Once enrolled, you can cancel your Paperless Billing service at any time via My T-Mobile. Visit the Billing tab under My Profile to make changes to your information or to cancel Paperless Billing.
If you add another line of service, your original mobile number will keep Paperless Billing in effect for all of the numbers on your account as long as you remain enrolled. You will have the option to make changes to your contact information only with that original phone number. If you cancel Paperless Billing and have more than one line on your account, you may not be able to reinstate the service at this time.
The T-Mobile Paperless Billing Terms and Conditions ("PBTC") are in addition to your T-Mobile Terms and Conditions, Service Agreement and any applicable terms and conditions for other services that you receive (collectively "Agreement"). To the extent there is a conflict between these PBTC and your Agreements these PBTC will govern. By agreeing to the PBTC you will receive your Bill or Payment Reminder (collectively "Bill") electronically according to the following terms:
- Paperless Billing. You may view your paperless Bill online by accessing your account at www.t-mobile.com/mytmobile or by following the instructions in your paperless billing notice e-mail.
- Payment. You must to pay the amount due listed in your paperless Bill by the due date in order to avoid service interruption and to be eligible to access your paperless Bill.
- Bill Notice. T-Mobile will attempt to send your paperless Bill notice to your current e-mail address listed in T-Mobile's records. You must keep your e-mail address current and contact T-Mobile directly if you do not receive your paperless Bill notice. You agree to hold T-Mobile harmless for any delay or failure to deliver or receive the paperless Bill notice.
- Paper Bill Copies. You may print a paper copy of your paperless Bill and you may also request a mailed copy of a paper Bill for an additional charge.
- Starting Paperless Billing. If you choose to receive a paperless Bill you must complete all the required sign up steps. It may take several bill cycles before you begin receiving your paperless Bill. You are required to provide T-Mobile with accurate information and to keep that information current in order to continue receiving paperless Billing.
- CANCELLATION. YOU MAY CANCEL PAPERLESS BILLING AT ANY TIME AND REVERT TO RECEIVING A PAPER BILL BY GOING TO THE BILLING TAB OF THE PROFILE SECTION IN MY T-MOBILE OR BY CONTACTING CUSTOMER CARE. T-MOBILE WILL CHARGE YOU A FEE FOR RECEIVING A DETAILED BILL AND MAY CHARGE YOU AN ADMINISTRATIVE FEE FOR CANCELING PAPERLESS BILLING AND REVERTING TO PAPER BILLING. T-Mobile reserves the right to deny or cancel paperless Billing in its sole discretion.
- Password Security. Access to your paperless Bill is through your My T-Mobile account. You must sign up for a My T-Mobile account which requires a user name and password. It is your responsibility to protect and safeguard all user names and passwords for paperless Billing.
- Updating Contact Information. T-Mobile does not automatically update or change your personal information and you must update or confirm any changes to your personal information by visiting your account at My T-Mobile or by contacting Customer Care.
- System Compatibility and Blocking. The ability to receive paperless Bill notices requires an e-mail address, internet connection, and compatible computing systems. If you are experiencing difficulty accessing or viewing your paperless Bill please contact Customer Care. Please note that some service providers block e-mail from senders who are not listed in contacts or on safe lists, so you may not receive your paperless Bill notice unless you specifically add T-Mobile to your contacts or safe list.
- Notices. T-Mobile reserves the right to change the PBTC at any time and to provide notice electronically or by other means. You agree to accept legal and other notices (such as notices about changes to my T-Mobile Terms and Conditions, rate plan, equipment, services, or features) electronically.
- EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTIES.T-MOBILE DOES NOT PROVIDE WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMIT, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS SERVICE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS", AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THE SERVICE. T-MOBILE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION, PROCESSES, OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, USEFUL, FUNCTIONAL, BUG- OR-ERROR-FREE. IF APPLICABLE AND STATE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE RELEVANT PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
- Authority. By completing this paperless Billing sign up process and accepting the PBTC you agree that you have the authority to accept and receive paperless billing (and discontinue receiving a paper Bill) for this T-Mobile account.