Paperless Billing is a free service that allows you to receive your billing information online rather than in a printed, paper format. As a Paperless Billing customer, you choose not to receive a paper bill in the mail and will instead receive an email and/or text message (SMS) notification each month.
Paperless Billing is not available to certain types of accounts such as T-Mobile Pay in Advance (prepaid), Business, and certain Government and Special account types. A valid email address, a My T-Mobile account, and a Primary Account Holder are required to take advantage of Paperless Billing.
To sign up for paperless billing, follow these steps:
- Log in to My T-Mobile.
- Click PROFILE.
- Under Account Settings, in the Paperless billing section, click Edit paperless billing.
- Under Bill Delivery Options, click Edit.
- Set up your paperless billing options:
- Read and agree to the Paperless Billing Terms & Conditions, by clicking the check box.
- Click SAVE.
Cancel paperless billing
You can cancel your paperless billing service at any time on My T-Mobile. To cancel paperless billing, click Edit Paperless billing in the Account Settings section on your PROFILE.
If you choose to cancel paperless billing, your options are:
- A summary paper bill for free
- A detailed paper bill for $1.99 per month