Learn how to sign up for, edit, or cancel Paperless Billing, a free service that allows you to receive your billing information in a secure online channel rather than in a printed, paper format.
Once you've registered on My T-Mobile, you can view or print your T-Mobile bill online 24/7 going back up to 12 months. You can also sign-up for or cancel Paperless Billing by using the automated system at 611 or on the T-Mobile My Account application on your device.
To sign up for or edit paperless billing (or to cancel paperless billing), follow these steps:
- Log in to My T-Mobile.
- Click PROFILE in the upper right-hand corner.
- In the menu on the left side, click Billing & Payments.
- Click Sign up or Edit next to PAPERLESS BILLING.
- Click Paperless Bill, set your preferences, and if you agree to the terms and conditions, check the box next to I agree to the Paperless Billing Terms and Conditions:
- Click SAVE.
If you choose to cancel paperless billing, your options are:
- A summary paper bill for free
- A detailed paper bill for $1.99 per month