T-Mobile provides the following payment options for you:
Set up your account to make automatic monthly payments using an electronic check or credit card. Payments are automatically deducted each month approximately three days before your due date.
To set up or manage EasyPay, seeSigning up and managing EasyPay.
To make a payment using an electronic check, see Make a one-time payment by checking account.
- If the check is returned as NSF or insufficient funds, the check will be sent one more time in an attempt to get the funds from your bank account. Any bank fees that result from attempts to collect payment are your responsibility.
- You will receive a free text message for your payment. The message refers to the payment as an ACH (Automated Clearing House) transaction.
To make a payment using an ATM/debit or credit card, see Make a one-time payment by ATM/debit or credit card.
- T-Mobile Gift Cards are not permitted for use with the EasyPay service.
- Acceptable credit cards are Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Acceptable ATM/debit cards will have the NYCE, pulse, STAR or ACCEL logos.
To locate a payment center, perform the following steps:
- Access the Store Locator.
- From Find a T-Mobile Retail Store, within the Select a location type drop-down menu, select Payment center locations.
- Enter the address information and select submit.
Note: The Store Locator will find the closest payment centers to your address location.
To make a payment through the mail, refer to the addresses below:
|Choose the location closest to your billing address:|
PO Box 742596
Cincinnati, OH 45274-2596
PO Box 51843
Los Angeles, CA 90051-6143
PO Box 790047
St. Louis, MO 63179-0047
PO Box 660252
Dallas, Texas 75266-0252
- An account number must be referenced on all payments in order to post properly.
- We will process payments within 24 - 48 hours of receipt. Mailing time will vary.
- You can mail a check or money order payment through the mail. Please do not send cash.
You can make a payment through our automated phone system, or by speaking to a Customer Care representative by dialing 611 or 1-877-453-1304. All payments made with a Customer Care representative will have a $5.00 processing fee that will appear on your next bill.
To avoid the $5.00 processing fee, there are a number of self-help options available to you.
- Over the phone through the automated system
- My T-Mobile
- T-Mobile retail store (payment kiosks are also available at some locations)
- Mailing the payment