- The signal is too low
- You are not in a 3G or 4G coverage area
- Your computer has a browser problem
- Make sure your current location is within 3G or 4G T-Mobile coverage.
- Turn off your 4G Mobile Hotspot.
- Restart your computer.
- Turn on your 4G Mobile Hotspot.
- When you log in to the operating system, computer, scan for Wireless Networks and connect to the 4G Mobile HotSpot.
- If you have no signal or 1 bar, try moving location to another room or closer to a window.
- Connect and test browsing speeds.
- If possible, try a different web browser or clear the history on the one you use and retry web browsing.
- Check for any programs that may be running in the background (anti-virus, Windows updates, etc.). If these programs are running, or downloading updates, you may have a slow browsing experience.
- If multiple devices are connected, check for slow speed other connected devices.
Note: If only one device is having slow speed, then the issue is not with the Mobile HotSpot.
- If the above steps do not resolve your issue, please contact us and reference DOC-14836.