T-Mobile provides the T-Mobile Support Community (the “Community”) as a service to its users and customers, to help them exchange ideas, tips, information, and techniques related to our wireless products and services. The Community is here for the enjoyment and benefit of all members and are accessible to all who register and are 13 years of age or older. Like any community or forum, the Community is most valuable when everyone obeys certain basic guidelines and rules for online behavior. These guidelines and rules are presented here so that you know what is expected of you and what you can expect from other participants when using the Community.
T-Mobile reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to:
- If you have any doubts about whether your post or link may violate these guidelines, please ask a T-Mobile staff member before posting.
- Questions, comments, or help requests regarding a T-Mobile product or service should be posted to the corresponding space.
- If you are unsure about a specific Community feature or function, check the Getting Started space.
- Questions or concerns regarding actions taken by the staff MUST be directed to a Moderator, or Administrator via Private Message (PM) or e-mail ONLY. comments or discussions appearing on public spaces will be removed.
- T-Mobile employee participants are identified by a T-Mobile logo. While T-Mobile employees may participate in the Community, they are not authorized to access customer accounts by any means or for any reason and their posts, views, and opinions do not necessarily reflect those of T-Mobile.
- T-Mobile Community Specialists may be identified with a specific T-Mobile badge, such as a T-Mobile moderator (“MOD”) or administrator (“ADMIN”) badge. Community Specialists are the only T-Mobile employees that are able to provide account support through the Community or via Private Message (PM). If any other user, including any other T-Mobile employee user, attempts to gather any personal information from you or to contact you via PM, please contact a Community Specialist to report the activity.
Keep it relevant
For everyone's benefit please stay on topic. The Community is specifically provided to allow users and customers of T-Mobile to help each other in using wireless products and services from T-Mobile. Please refrain from discussing personal matters, abusing any company or product, or, in general, from posting in a manner unrelated to the resolution of issues regarding T-Mobile products and services.
Keep it courteous
Everyone wants to have a positive experience while on the Community - please make sure that you are not detracting from any other user's experience. In particular, please refrain from posting anything unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, profane, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties.
Your opinions are always welcome, but personal attacks and harassment ("flaming") in either the Community or through Private Messaging (PM) are not acceptable.
Keep it clear
Please communicate clearly so everyone may understand. Avoid using slang, "net speak" or any other wording which might be difficult for all users to understand. We are a diverse community and seek to provide a comfortable environment where you can get help from other users like yourself. This can only happen if we can understand each other.
Keep it spam-free
This community is provided as a service to T-Mobile users and customers and is not intended for the promotion of third party services, products, websites, or organizations. Posting content that would constitute advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation will not be tolerated.
You should not post personal information publicly on the Community including your name and address, age, phone number, or Social Security Number. Most people in the Community are happy to help out, but remember that their advice is theirs only and that you are responsible for deciding whether or not to follow it. If the advice given by a user sounds wrong to you, do not try it.
This Support Community is staffed entirely by T-Mobile employees. Among these employees is a dedicated team of Social Customer Support Specialists or "T-Force" who participate in discussions and are empowered to assist where possible. If you have questions about the actions of any of our Employees or Staff members, please contact a Moderator or Administrator. A complete list of our Community badges can be found here.
Community Moderators & Specialists
From time-to-time T-Mobile may designate certain members as a Community Moderator, or other valued member of the Community. This designation does not create an employee or agency relationship between T-Mobile and this member, nor does it make this member a company spokesperson. Instead, the designation allows the community to know which members have been helpful, have provided constructive advice and have set a positive example and tone for the Community. Like any information posted on the Community, the opinions and advice provided by these members are their own. This content is the sole responsibility of the Community Moderator or other valued member, and anything stated in the Community Usage Guidelines applies the same to the content posted by these members.
As described above, specifically identified Community Specialists, such as T-Force, T-Mobile Moderators and Administrators, may, in limited circumstances, assist a customer with an account related inquiry or service issue via a separate Private Message (PM) outside the Community. No other T-Mobile employees participating in the Community may provide such account related assistance.
T-Mobile employees are encouraged to participate in this community, but are reminded that their activities here are governed by T-Mobile’s Social Media and Networking Policy.
Employees engaged in Social Media or Networking related to T-Mobile in any manner or to any of its products or services (pretty much what this community is all about) must disclose their relationship to T-Mobile.
When in doubt as to whether information should be made public, do not reveal it here or elsewhere.