Being the Primary Account Holder on a multiline account allows you to do the following:
- Set online access permissions for the other people on your account.
- Choose how much information other people on your account can see in areas such as Billing.
- Manage the ability of other people on the account to make changes to their rate plans, services, or other options.
Note: These online account management features are currently not available for business, government, and Monthly4G customers.
To establish yourself as the Primary Account Holder for your account, follow these steps:
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in.
- Click Manage.
- Click Your profile.
- Click edit beside Account Security Settings.
- On the Profile: Account Security page, enter two pieces of information:
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Click Update. After the information is verified, a confirmation displays.
- Under Account Security Settings, set up online permissions for the other lines on the account.
- Assign account access levels for lines on the account.
- Click Save Changes when complete.
- View the next page for a summary of the changes. The permissions are now in effect for the selected line.