When am I eligible to upgrade my phone?
T-Mobile makes it easy to upgrade your phone online using My T-Mobile. Discounted upgrade pricing is based upon both the length of time since your last upgrade and your current rate plan. See Phone Upgrade Qualifications for details.
How do I upgrade my phone online?
To upgrade your phone online, perform the following steps:
- Log in to My T-Mobile.
- From the center of the landing page, select Upgrade Phone.
- If applicable, select the appropriate line when answering the question: "Whose Phone would you like to Upgrade?".
- Select See more details to view details of the device, pricing, and contract options.
- Select the device you would like and then click the Add to cart button.
- From the Review your Order page, select a shipping option and agree to the applicable Terms & Conditions.
- Enter your e-mail and notification preferences for your Order Status notifications.
Note: Multi-line accounts have the option to select a different line to receive the text message notifications. For single line accounts, this option does not display.
- Select Submit Order.
- Once your order is complete, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with an Order Number and Summary.