Learn how to check the status or track an order. Find out how to track a shipment of a newly ordered phone, internet device, or accessory.
Check the status of an order
- T-Mobile uses UPS to ship most phones and accessories. UPS Ground Shipping is estimated to arrive within seven business days, and UPS Express Shipping is expected to arrive within three business days.
- T-Mobile uses USPS for shipments to Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and APO/FPO addresses. The estimated delivery time is within seven business days.
- It may take up to 48 hours before tracking information becomes available.
Check your status on My T-Mobile
Only upgrades ordered through My T-Mobile can be tracked using the steps below.
To check on your order, follow these steps:
- Log in to My T-Mobile.
- Click SHOP.
- Under Other links, click Order status.
- Enter your order number and billing ZIP code, and click CONTINUE to see the status or your order.
Track an order
To track your order using the UPS website, follow these steps:
- Open a web browser and go to the UPS Tracking website.
- In the Shipment Reference text box, enter your 10-digit T-Mobile number in the following format: XXX-XXX-XXXX.
Note: For UPS tracking, please use the T-Mobile phone number that the upgrade or exchange was ordered for.
- In the lower right corner of the Track by Reference screen, click Track.
Note: UPS tracking information is not made available until after the order has shipped. Allow 48 hours before tracking your order.
To track your order using the USPS website, follow these steps:
- Open a web browser and go to the USPS Track & confirm website.
- In the Enter Label/Receipt Number field, enter your tracking number.
- Click Go.