Devices this applies to:
Operating systems this applies to:
Related error: "Connection dropped"
- Your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements
- You have the laptop stick in a USB hub or in a laptop docking station
- Your computer is turning off USB devices to save power
- The signal is too low to stay connected
- Another program is causing a conflict
To resolve this problem, use the following steps:
- Check your computer and make sure it meets the system requirements.
Note: You can find the system requirements for your device in the Start Guide found in this support site.
- Insert your laptop stick directly into a USB port on the computer.
Note: This does not apply for netbooks or notebooks with a SIM card slot.
- Restart your computer.
- Confirm the laptop computer is connected to the power adapter, and the power adapter is connected to a wall electrical outlet.
- When you log in to the operating system, open the connection manager.
- If you have no signal, try moving location to another room or closer to a window.
Note: Connections may drop is the signal fluctuates.
- Make sure you have the latest version of firmware installed.
- Make sure you have the latest software version installed.
- Attempt to connect to Mobile Internet.
- If the above steps do not resolve your issue, please contact us and reference DOC-2454.