Hard or master reset
A hard or master reset restores the original factory settings and may erase all downloaded content, including ringtones, images, programs, and contacts stored in the internal memory. It does not erase data stored on the SIM card or memory card (if available). To perform a hard reset, follow these steps:
- Back up all necessary data on the internal memory.
- From the main screen, select Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Reset settings.
- Scroll to and select Master reset.
- Select one of the following options:
- Clear user data
- Restore settings
- Restore and clear
7. Enter six zeros (000000
8. Select OK