Follow these steps to upgrade the BlackBerry Curve 8900 handheld device software:
To find out if you need this software:
- On the Home screen, click Settings.
- On the Settings menu, click Options then About.
- The version number is displayed on the third line. If the version is not 220.127.116.110, then please download and install the most recent Handheld software for your device.
Note: In order to upgrade from 4.0 software to 5.0 software, a data plan is required.
Upgrading your BlackBerry:
- Click the get software button to begin.
- Follow the steps under Handheld Software Installation Instructions begining at Step 4 to install the software for your device.
* These software downloads are only compatible with Windows OS.