To download the latest BlackBerry Desktop Software, follow these steps:
- Go to t-mobile.com/bbupgrade.
- Find BlackBerry Desktop Software and select the get software link.
- Select Download for PC or Download for Mac depending on the type of computer you are using.
- Note: For Mac, see How to install BlackBerry Desktop Manager for Macintosh.
- Choose Yes or No depending on if you want to receive information about BlackBerry products.
- Select Download.
- Once the file has completed downloading, open it and select Run to launch the install wizard.
- Select the language you want to use for the install wizard and select OK.
- Select Next.
- Select your country and then select Next.
- Accept the License Agreement and select Next.
- Select the folder where you want to install the BlackBerry Desktop Software and select Next.
- If you want to create a shortcut for the BlackBerry Desktop Software, make sure the box is checked and then select Install to begin the installation process.
- Once it has finished installing, select Finish.