Devices this applies to:
Operating systems this applies to:
- "The port is disconnected."
- "The port was disconnected."
- Your account is suspended
- You may be outside of T-Mobile coverage
- The signal strength is not strong enough to connect
To resolve this problem, use the following steps:
- Make sure your Mobile Internet account is active.
- Make sure your current location is within T-Mobile coverage.
- Insert your laptop stick directly into a USB port on the computer.
Note: This does not apply for netbooks or notebooks with a SIM card slot.
- Restart your computer.
- When you log in to the operating system, open the connection manager and attempt to connect.
- If you have no signal or only 1 bar, try moving location to another room or closer to a window.
- Attempt to connect to Mobile Internet.
- If the above steps do not resolve your issue, please contact us and reference DOC-2454.