Learn how to troubleshoot password problems or change your My T-Mobile password on this page.
To troubleshoot a problem with a locked account, or to reset the password from My T-Mobile, follow these steps:
- Open a web browser and go to http://my.t-mobile.com.
- Click Forgot your password or Unlock your account.
- Enter your mobile mobile number and ZIP code and click Continue.
- Click Email, Text message or Security questions:
- Email & Text message: Your phone or email inbox will receive a message containing the password. See phone how tos for steps on checking messages. If you have an internet device such as a tablet or USB laptop stick, use the alternate option of verifying the last 4 digits of primary account holder’s SSN or the account PIN.
- Security questions: Answer the questions continue to step 5.
- On My T-Mobile, enter the temporary password and click Continue.
- Enter a new password. The Save button will remain gray if the password requirements are not met.
- Re-enter the new password and click Save Password.
- You will be logged in to My T-Mobile.