A master reset restores the handset to factory settings. This clears all downloaded content, saved images, messages and phone contacts. If any contacts or content are stored on a memory or SIM card, they will not be deleted. To perform a master reset, follow these steps:
- Back up all necessary data on the internal memory.
- From the main screen, select Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Restore factory sett.
- Enter the security code.
- Note: The default password is 12345.
- Select OK.