To perform a master reset on the handset, follow these steps:
Note: A master reset restores the original factory settings and can erase all downloaded content, including ringtones, camera images, contacts stored in the handset memory, and Java applications. It does not erase data stored on the SIM car or memory card (if available). Back up all necessary data on the handset memory before proceeding.
- From the main screen, select Main Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Initial Setup.
- Scroll to and select Master Reset.
- Enter the security code.
- NOTE: The default security code is 000000 (six zeros).