The Contacts service has been retired.
To export your Contacts to a CSV file:
- Make sure you have registered for My T-Mobile, have Microsoft Excel, and an existing Gmail account.
- Log in to My T-Mobile.
- Click TOOLS.
- Click Access contacts.
- Click Manage contacts, Export contacts.
- Leave the drop down on Microsoft Outlook CSV and click Next.
- Select the check box at the top to select all contacts.
- Click Export.
- If your browser prompts you, click Save. Select a place to save the file, and click Save.
- You may receive a prompt about CSV files not supporting mult-sheet format, or that the file may not support some Excel features. If you receive this prompt click Yes, or OK.
- To import the CSV to your contacts on Gmail, Yahoo!, or Windows Live, visit your email provider's support section.