T-Mobile offers convenient ways to find out basic information about your current rate plan usage. You can dial these numbers from your handset to receive information free of charge:
|Service||Code / Number||Details||Additional Information|
|Balance Messenger||#BAL# / #225|
- Last payment amount
- Last payment date
- Balance in full
- Past due balance (if any)
- Only available on consumer accounts in active or suspended status.
|Minute Messenger||#MIN# / #646#|
- Current minute usage
- Bill cycle close date
- Minutes used while on another carrier's network may not be included since these may take up to 30 days to transfer from their system to T-Mobile.
- Usage balances may display incorrectly when rate plans are changed in the middle of a billing cycle.
|Message Messenger||#MSG# / #674#|
- Current message usage
- Messages remaining
- This service only provides text message usage - Picture message usage is not included.
- Pooled text usage reflects the shared message balance along with the individual message balance.
- Unlimited message buckes display unlim in the Remaining field
- Messages used while on another carrier's network may not be included since these may take up to 30 days to transfer from their system to T-Mobile.
- If you change your mobile number during your bill cycle, the message will only display information for your new number.
You can also find rate plan information via My T-Mobile and t-zones®.
Note: Only T-Mobile support handsets support these services.