Learn how to check your usage. Use the steps on this page to check your balance, data, minutes, and text messages for free.
A usage alert will be sent when you've reached 80% of your minute, message, or data usage. Another alert will be sent when you've reached 100%.
Check your balance
To check your balance from your phone, enter #BAL# (#225#) and send the call. If you want to check your prepaid balance, enter #999# and send the call.
Check your minutes
To check your minutes from your phone, enter #MIN# (#646#) and send the call. If you have a prepaid account and want to check your remaining minutes, enter #999# and send the call.
- Minutes when roaming may take up to 30 days to post.
- Available minutes may appear to be incorrect if your plan changed in the middle of a billing cycle
Check your text messages
To check your messages from your phone, enter #MSG# (#674#) and send the call.
- For pooled accounts, text usage reflects the shared messages as well as message usage for your line.
- Messages used when roaming may take up to 30 days to post.
- If you changed your mobile number during your bill cycle, only usage for your new number will display.
Check your data usage
To check your data usage, enter #WEB# (#932#) and send the call. Web usage when roaming may take up to 30 days to post.
Check your usage on My T-Mobile
To check your usage on My T-Mobile, log in and click USAGE.
- For shared plans, click View Shared Usage Details to view usage for all lines.
- To see usage for a specific line, click the number of minutes under the MINUTES column.