Learn how to file an insurance claim with Premium Handset Protection (PHP).
Only the Primary Account Holder or an authorized user on the account can file a claim. Claims must be reported within 90 days of the incident.
If you damaged your phone, you can start the steps below. Otherwise, you should report your phone as lost or stolen to prevent unauthorized usage.
All claims are filed on the Assurant website.
To process your claim, please have the following ready:
- Your mobile number
- The make and model of your device
- The date the incident occurred
- Proof of ownership and/or a government-issued ID
- If stolen, the police report number
To file an insurance claim, follow these steps:
- Go to the Assurant website.
- Enter your mobile number in the form and click SUBMIT.
- Follow the online step-by-step instructions to file your insurance claim.
Important: If you need help filing your claim or for more information, call Assurant at (866) 866-6285.