Learn how to file a claim with Premium Handset Protection® (PHP). Only the Primary Account Holder or an authorized user on the account can file a claim. Claims must be reported within 90 days of the incident, unless state law requires additional time.
All claims are filed on the Assurant Solutions website. To process your claim, please have the following information ready:
- Your mobile number
- The make and model of your device
- The date the incident occurred
- Proof of ownership and/or a government-issued ID
- If stolen, the police report number. Learn how to report your phone as lost or stolen to prevent unauthorized usage.
To file an claim, follow these steps:
- Go to the Assurant Solutions website.
- Enter your mobile number in the form and click SUBMIT.
- Follow the online step-by-step instructions to file your insurance claim.
Important: If you need help filing your claim or for more information, call Assurant Solutions at 1-866-866-6285.