Learn how to file an insurance claim with Premium Handset Protection (PHP) on this page.
Before you file
Only the account holder or an authorized customer on the account can file a claim. Claims must be reported within 90 days of the incident. If your phone is lost or stolen, call T-Mobile to suspend service and prevent unauthorized calls.
To have your claim processed as quickly as possible, please have the following ready:
- Your mobile number
- The make and model of your device
- The date the incident occurred
- The insurance company may request proof of ownership and/or a government-issued ID.
- The insurance company will request a police report number if you're filing a claim for a stolen device.
For an easy and convenient way to file a claim:
- Go to the Assurant website.
- Input your mobile phone number in the form.
- Follow the online step-by-step claim instructions.
For more information, you can call Assurant at 1-866-866-6285 or file your claim on the Assurant website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.