Learn how to play, save, or delete voicemail messages on this page.
To PLAY voicemail messages:
- At the main screen, press the 1 key or dial 123.
- Dialing 123 to reach voicemail only works within your local T-Mobile network.
- To reach voicemail outside of the T-Mobile network, press and hold the 1 key.
- When you access your voicemail, your messages will automatically play.
To SAVE voicemail messages:
After the message has played (or at any time during the message), press the 9 key.
or, follow these steps:
- Dial 123.
- Press Send.
- Press the Star * key to access the main menu.
- Press 1 to listen to a message.
- Once the message finishes playing, press 9 to save the message.
Note: If you hang up without pressing any commands, the message will be marked as saved.
- Messages will be saved for 14-30 days before automatic deletion. See How long are voicemail message saved for details based on voicemail type.
Example: On the 25th day, saved messages are marked for auto-deletion. When calling your voicemail box you will hear, "You have (# of vm) voicemail message(s) which is due to automatic deletion. The message must be re-saved to prevent automatic deletion. Saved message(s) due to automatic deletion."
- To expedite saving a message (that you may have already listened to), press 33 to fast forward the message and then 9 to save it.
To DELETE voicemail messages:
To delete your messages after the message has played or at any time during the message playback, press the 7 key.