Learn how to update your billing address, e911 address, and home phone number on My T-Mobile. Your billing address will be used as your e911 address. The e911 address is used by emergency services to determine your location.
If you recently moved and have changed your address through the United States Postal Service (USPS), then you won't need to follow the steps below. The USPS notifies us any address changes, and our systems are automatically updated.
To update your billing address or home phone number on My T-Mobile, follow these steps:
- Make sure your line is the Primary Account Holder.
- Log in to My T-Mobile.
- From the top navigation bar, click PROFILE.
- Click Billing & Payments.
- Next to BILLING ADDRESS click Edit.
- Enter your mail and contact information in the appropriate fields. Check the box to make this address the e911 address for all phone lines.
- Click SAVE.